All About the Beginning...
If you are feeling tired of trying to get control of, and ready to change, bad habits, sabotaging behaviors, negative thoughts, relationship issues, and not having anyone to talk to, THIS is a place for answers and relief.
Here's the amazing news...I have found a program that changed my life. Years ago, after completing the program myself, I watched my entire life begin to change. I then added my own spin of life, education, and intuition, became certified as a Specialist and Coach, sold my business, and began teaching others the amazing tools I had found that LITERALLY CHANGES LIVES!!!
Using tools that have been created and researched for over 40 years, as well as taught with great success over ALL continents by Specialists such as myself, I get to share with you how you can correctly identify your goals and the gifts you have to reach them, the steps you need to take to become physically, emotionally, and financially successful in all that you would like to be, as well as become COMPLETE and FINISHED with the past, so that it no longer holds you back!
GENUINELY LIFE CHANGING PROGRAMS
ACTUAL TOOLS TO APPLY TO YOUR LIFE...NOT JUST TALK
The FOCUS at New Day is on helping people recover from things such as:
Death/Loss of a Loved One or Pet
Addictions: Alcohol, Drugs, Relationships, Habits
Relationships: Marriage, Separation, Issues
Family: Children, Empty Nest, Disorders, Dysfunction
Childhood Trauma: Emotional / Physical / Verbal / Sexual Abuse
Disorders: Eating, Sleeping, Depression
Hopelessness: Job Loss, Loneliness, Suicidal Thoughts, Loss of Faith
Parenting: Changes with pre-adulthood, Language for Healthy Growth of Toddlers
Cyclic Behaviors: Habits, Thought processes, Stuck in a Rut, Tired, Loss of Direction
Career: Time for a Change, Dealing with Unfair Treatment, Goal Setting, New Directions
Starting New: Leaving Cycles of Bad Relationships, Dangerous Sexual Activity, Excessive Drinking, Unhealthy Relationships to move towards a Productive & Purposeful Life
I offer One on One Coaching and Life Coach accountability programs, as well as simply being a safe place to Come and Talk.
Someone to Talk To
• 60 minute sessions
• When you simply need someone to talk to, receive new perspective and thoughts, confidentiality without leaning on those you know and love
• Learn to grieve, heal, and let go because you finally get to the root of it all
• Find release through talking it out
• Personalized programs
• Identify needs, set realistic goals together, and receive support and encouragement to achieve those goals
• Applicable for goals in areas such as career, relationships, physical changes and health, emotional adjustments and attitudes, child-rearing
• When was the last time you had a cheerleader in your corner?!
• 6,7, 8 week sessions
• One on One Individual sessions
• Group Sessions
• When Children Grieve